Thursday, July 30, 2009

700

I've babbled on and on 700 times on this blog. 700.

I've talked about television, calendars, my husband, things I love, my cat, Wreck this Journal, photography, Michigan, my friends in the liver transplant group, free printables on the web, Ireland, my nieces, and goodness, so many other things.

After 700 blog posts, I'm still as focused as ever to continue blogging. I've written one post a day for over a year. I still can hardly believe that I've actually done that.

I've joined a few swaps (I'm in one right now -- Hi Liz!!) and I've met a few billion bloggers (that's a bit of an exaggeration, it's a few million) and I am still mourning that fact that I didn't realize BlogHer was just two days after my vacation. I'll be ready for it next year!

I want to thank each and every one of you that stop by my blog.



I never in my wildest dreams would have realized that I would LOVE blogging as much as I do.

The best side benefit of blogging??

Meeting so many other bloggers that I now consider to be some of my dearest friends.

Thanks for everything!
Kristin

1 comment:

Sharinskishe said...

Congrats on the 700th!

I can't agree more about making new friends. Thanks!

Enjoy. Have a great one!

Shari