Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Favorite Things

I am in love with swaps. I had so much fun participating in the Christmas and Valentines Day swaps that I've been itching to be in another one. In fact, the other day I was thinking I might just start one of my own! gasp!

Thankfully, Kelly over at according to Kelly, is having her Third Annual Favorite Things Swap. I read about this last year and was so bummed I had missed it. I have been keeping up, I though, with her blog making sure I didn't miss it again and it snuck up on me! The deadline to participate is Friday July 3rd.

If you are into swapping fun stuff and meeting new bloggers, please head on over to Kelly's place and read up on the Favorite Things Swap and see if it's something you'd like to be a part of this month.

I've already sent in my autobiography, typed and single spaced.

I can't wait to meet all of the Favorite Things Swappers!
Kristin

No comments: