Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just one thing


Sometimes I'd really like to have this pad of paper because sometimes I feel like I can't get one thing done.

I got a lot done today, but I don't think I got any ONE thing done all the way.

I went to the grocery store and forgot to buy the thing I went there to get.

I went to my rental condo, took the lightbulb to replace the one that was burnt out and forgot to bring the ladder.

I swept the kitchen floor, but what I really needed to do was mop the darned thing - but I took the mop to the rental condo and left it there.

I mailed something at the post office today and a few minutes later I got a call and someone needed something mailed to them. I'll have to do that tomorrow.

I was driving right by the kitty food/kitty litter store today - I even looked at the sign...totally forgetting that we were out of kitty litter.

Maybe a list of ONE THING might be helpful.

Maybe just having a list would help.

Have a fabulous day!!
Kristin

5 comments:

Genny said...

I want that pad of paper too! And I'd love to use those papers and pretend I had just one thing to do each day...lol.

This was great!

j said...

LOVE the note pad. That is cute!

I know what you mean. My husband tells me if I would just stick with something instead of jumping all over the house doing a little here and a little there, I might accomplish something! He's right. ADD Housewife - that's me.

I am looking forward to reading your post on Friday. See you then!!

Anonymous said...

I need several of those pads. I'm pretty forgetful these days.

Anonymous said...

This is my kind of To Do list. Multi-tasking can be very inefficient.

jb said...

Hahahahahaha! Welcome to my world! ADD wife mother teacher...who cares! it gets done when it gets done!