Saturday, July 17, 2010

POTD - The Boxer


POTD - The Boxer

I've been told several times the past few weeks that I need to have my Christmas cards ready and available this month. You've heard of Christmas in July?  I guess this is it!

Here's one of the snowmen that I found last year at an antique shop.  The way the photo is cropped he sort of looks like a boxer to me.  A boxer with a bow tie. 

I'm not sure he's a keeper for a Christmas card, but I do like him for a photo of the day.

Merry Christmas in July!
Kristin

4 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

Do you make your own Christmas cards? Or sell Christmas cards?

Kristin - The Goat said...

Ann - I do make my own cards. I will have them for sale in my Etsy shop. You can click on the banner on the side of my blog to see what I have in my shop right now.

Thanks for asking!
Kristin

4 Lettre Words said...

What a great find! I would've bought him, too. :o)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Put em up!