Tuesday, July 27, 2010

POTD - Framed McKnight


POTD - Framed McKnight 
by Kristin Corlett

I mentioned in my Fun Stuff on Sunday post that I downloaded this fun little frame and I immediately tried to take photos with it.  Turns out that I couldn't take a picture of it with my fancy dancy camera - six ways from Sunday I tried, but it didn't work.  I took this photo and about a dozen more with my new cell phone.  I'm sure with a little more practice I will be able to get the frame a little clearer.

The picture in the frame is a Thomas McKnight painting (although mine is a serigraph) and one of my favorites in the house.

Enjoy!
Kristin

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a shame. Actually when I went to that site I thought that their frame looked a little out of focus too.

Kristin - The Goat said...

The frame is supposed to be out of focus if you want the subject to be in focus. I like it soft and fuzzy like this.

Kristin - The Goat