Monday, July 26, 2010

POTD - Brick House


POTD - Brick House 
by Kristin Corlett

The other day I talked about Pretty Houses and showcased several houses in a neighborhood where I had gone for a walk.  I photographed many more houses than just the ones in the blog post.  This one was just sitting there waiting for the spotlight.  I really liked the way the moss hangs down near the top of the frame, the flower box that's above the front entry and all of that red brick.   The condo I live in is pretty generic compared to the lovely houses in this neighborhood :)  I'm grateful their beauty is just a car ride away.

Enjoy!
Kristin

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

This house is just gorgeous!

j said...

I really love that house!

42N said...

You have a photographic talent. Keep doing this and you'll end up with your studio and store. Seriously, check into making this talent grow. Love the photos of the construction workers as artwork. This one of the house is epic too. Can you take some more people photos while you are walking around this week? How about some photos of the older sections of town too? Keep clicking!