Saturday, July 10, 2010

POTD - Hidden Messages Revealed



POTD - Hidden Messages Revealed

I turned up the color on the photo of this Savannah, GA building so that I could see the faint markings of the advertisements from the past.    Since I can't read most of what's on the building it almost looks like it's been written in a foreign language. 





This is the building without the enhancement.  You can click to enlarge it.  My first double photo in a photo of the day - but since it's the same photo I'm going to let it slide :)

Enjoy!
Kristin

6 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

Well, if that isn't the coolest thing! Sort of like tracing out the inscription on an old relic! Very cool indeed.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting U8MyCrayons on Friday! I love this photo. I photograph old buildings in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana from time to time. Not sure what I will ever do with any of them. I just love the textile feeling of the ones that remain intact!

Love your POTD posts too! Thanks again for stopping by!

Claudya Martinez said...

I really like the way it looks with the enhancements.

Lisa said...

It is a Da Vinci Code. Loved the colors that turned up.

Lisa said...

I also would like to say your blog is looking great!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love the enhancement photo. Love the color.