Saturday, April 17, 2010

POTD - Cards and Kings


POTD - Cards and Kings

These business cards are actually Whopper Cards, that my Dad used to hand out to people.  I guess they were a business card, but you hoped that they'd turn them in and get a really great sandwich!   

I took this photo in my house and when I hung it on the wall in my entryway I noticed that the King on the Bun was reflected in the glass.  How perfect!   The King hangs in my laundry room smiling his happy smile every time I go by.

If you want to get a brief history of my life with Burger King, read this post.  It pretty much gives the family history in one post. 


Thanks again, Alison, for framing these cards up for me - they look great.

Enjoy!
Kristin

3 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

Thanks for pointing out the king, I might not have noticed.

Anonymous said...

nice job fixing the one card that slipped. I wouldn't have noticed the king either .. good eye!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Neato!