Thursday, April 29, 2010

POTD - Rubber


POTD - Rubber

When I saw the side of this building I knew right then and there that I had to take photographic evidence that such a statement existed.  Everything in Rubber.  Everything!  I love it!  It's actually the Hecht Rubber Corporation and they really do seem to have everything in rubber...absorbers, boots, foam, floor matting, weather stripping and everything in between.  They do seem to have just about everything in rubber.  I didn't know that Styrofoam was a rubber product, but it's on their list.  Maybe they do styrofoam, too? 

Of course the first thing I thought of when I saw this sign was Scarlett's line in the movie Four Weddings and a Funeral, "They say rubber's mainly for perverts. Don't know why. Think it's very practical, actually. I mean, you spill anything on it and it just comes off. I suppose that could be why the perverts like it.'  haha!  Too funny.

Enjoy!
Kristin

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

One of my favorite movies !

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Did they carry rubbers?


You know I had to ask.