Wednesday, April 14, 2010

POTD - Sea air


POTD - Sea air

The salty sea air really does a number on outdoor furniture, but for some reason, it totally makes these bar stools fit right into the ambiance of Joe's Crab Shack.  After I took this picture, the woman sitting on the other side of this chair said "What did you just take a picture of?"    When I showed her she just rolled her eyes and said, "OK" and kind of laughed.  I know.  I take pictures of strange things, but seriously, I love the rust and chrome with that bright blue!

Enjoy!
Kristin

5 comments:

LAC said...

She was just glad you didn't take a picture of her butt! haha.

You do find some amazing shots though. I love how you make the ordinary photographic.

Beth Zimmerman said...

I like it a lot! :)

j said...

Ha! I would SO ask a stranger what they had taken a picture of so I can't say anything. I like the rust with the blue seats.

Your photo of the green gate was great too.

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

hahaha .. I love your photography but don't think I'd ever see those same things if I was behind the lens so I completely understand her response. too funny what shutterbug said about her butt.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The sea air is tough. Love this photo and you are right, the color with the rust makes for a great picture.