Tuesday, April 13, 2010

POTD - Lime Green


POTD - Lime Green

This was one of my finds on my very first neighborhood photography walk.  I had just gotten my new camera and needed to go out and find stuff to photograph.  This neighborhood is just a stones throw from the ocean was a gold mine of interesting finds.  My favorite part of this gate is that one of the screws in the "5" has gone missing, so it's hanging cockeyed.  If you look close, you'll see that the "1" is completely missing.

Enjoy!
Kristin

3 comments:

LAC said...

Amazing find. I love the color and your composition is perfect! I wish my neighborhood had so much to offer, I'd actually take a camera on each walk.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Bold color for a fence but it seems to fit in Florida. Great photo.

Anonymous said...

I love the color - it is bold and fun.